Thank you for existing. <3”
Thanks for your message!
Sharing the love with some home made cookies and muffins to all the peps at school for exam week. And yes those are our awesome new “Compassion Crew” t-shirts.
This is an excerpt from the official Compassion Project film made by Tony Papa.
Teaching Lucas the basics.
(via Chris B.)
1) I had tonsillitis and received breakfast in bed
2) made sandwiches for my friends and delivered them to their houses
My day of action included…
- Giving Paul my last cough candies
- Telling Ms. Cross she is cute
- Making Yarah (and my choir) laugh for most of rehearsal
- Made grade nine girls laugh at me
- Thanked my mum for being wonderful
- Did a favor for Mrs. Gunn
- Congratulated Ally for her totally cool writing skills
- Offered will some love
- Did a friend’s homework
- Did art on faces (generated smiles)
- Made a new friend
- Helped a teacher carry her books
- Gave Aaron the biggest hug EVER
- Gave a presentation to the school on Compassion
- Shared my knowledge (tutored)
- Created and gave a card to my principal
- Made cards for people I didn’t know
And many more…